The Regular Model is ideal for through or surface mounting. The Gate-Plate Model requires the steel mounting plates to be welded to a steel frame or gate. The Single-Hinge or Double-Hinge Models are ideal for right angle or round-the-corner fixing.
The HaspLock is ideal for use in the following areas;
- Defence Facilities
- Transport – Road & Rail
- Telecommunication Facilities
- Water Suppliers
- Store fronts – swinging or sliding
- Roller doors
- Van and truck doors
- Energy Suppliers
(Electricity, Gas & Oil),
- Parks & Wildlife
- Local & Federal
- Asset and General Security
- Garage doors
- Meter boxes
- Vending machines
The features of the HaspLock are:
- Hardened steel lock bodies, screw covers and front cylinder covers.
- Higher security ‘deadlocking’ as opposed to a lower security ‘snap-locking design’.
- The Hasp swings outwards after unlocking and then pivots downwards to be unobtrusive.
- Auxiliary Hasp Clip then secures the Hasp in the unlocked position.
- All of the HaspLock models are fitted with an integrated standard 6-pin Schlage C ‘Key-in-Knob’ style cylinder that can be easily upgraded with most high security cylinders such as Abloy, Kaba, Medeco, CyberKey, Mul-T-Lock, EVVA and BiLock.
- Easy to install with through-mounted fixings for increased security.
- Optional surface mounting for either the hinge side or staple side or both if required.
- Key access from the side for additional security or easier access, particularly for gate installations.
- Optional lock cylinder dust cover – can be added prior to installation or at a later date.
- Non-handed so is ideal for left or right hand mounting.
- High resistance to bolt cutters, jemmy bars, hammers, drills and hacksaws.
- High breaking force of 4,400lb (2,000kg).
- Black E-Coated and powder coated surface finish for high corrosion resistance.
Single-Hinge Model for right-hand or round-the-corner mounting. Can be through or surface mounted.
Double-Hinge Model for right-hand, round-the-corner or curved mounting. Can be through or surface mounted.
HaspLock auxiliary items
Dust Cover can be added as required. Note: After removing the two plastic plugs from the Module Insert a M3 x 0.5P tap may have to be used to clean out the thread holes before attaching the Dust Cover.
Spacers 1/8” (3mm) thick that sit under the Hinge or Staple to allow for mis-aligned doors or frames.
KN Module Insert replaces the Anti-Drill insert that is supplied with the HaspLock. Required for use with other styles of high security cylinders such as Kaba, CyberKey, Medeco or BiLock. Note: If the Dust Cover is to be installed then after removing the two plastic plugs a M3 x 0.5P tap may have to be used to clean out the thread holes before attaching it.